Google Jobs 2020 Notification Released. Google requires interested and eligible candidates for filling up the Manager, Technical Solutions Engineering, Google Workspace, Google Cloud vacancies. Candidates who are eager to work with Google can apply soon. The Application mode is online only no other mode will be considered. Google Jobs 2020 details are given below in our blog.
Google Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Board|
|Post Name||Manager, Technical Solutions Engineering, Google Workspace, Google Cloud|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience managing a technical, customer-facing team.
- Experience in advocating for customer issues or needs.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting large-scale applications such as web services, data storage, databases, data pipelines, high-performance computing, and/or commerce engines, with Linux/Unix or Windows operating systems
- Experience managing Enterprise customer relationships.
- Ability to operate in a customer-focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
About the job:
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You swiftly problem-solve technical issues for customers to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Google Cloud business and in bringing our product portfolio into companies around the world.
In this role, you will work with organizations to realize the power of SaaS with Google Workspace. You will handle customer escalations by combining business acumen with excellent technical assessment skills. You will help your team members as they develop into skilled troubleshooting experts who can diagnose a wide variety of cloud computing issues quickly. You will focus on promoting operational excellence and reliable execution within your team, and you may lead a functional area across the global team. You will be required to work in a Shift Pattern or non-standard work hours as required. This may include weekend work.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead a team of engineers who deliver technical support across Google Workspace products, including Gmail, Meet, Drive, and more.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to translate customer needs into a better overall product. Recognize trends in customer feedback and escalate issues within Google.
- Resolve escalations and issues improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform.
- Develop the vision, goals, priorities and work alongside the team to accomplish them. Ensure high-quality customer service and ongoing technical skill development.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support. This will include a need to sometimes work non-standard work hours or shifts
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|