Google Recruitment 2020. Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Now they are hiring for the post of Customer Engineering Manager. Interested candidates can apply for this post online. Now, let’s check the eligibility criteria and other details of this post on this page.
Google Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Board||Google, LLC|
|Post Name||Customer Engineering Manager|
|Apply mode||Online only|
Google Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post must fulfill the following educational criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Candidates with the following educational criteria will be preferred for the post.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
Google Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- 10 years of experience as a pre-sales engineer at an enterprise technology company, or equivalent experience in a similar customer-facing role within a professional services, solutions architect, or systems engineering team.
- Experience with cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, and networking is preferred.
- Experience with developing scalable architectures using API management, micro service frameworks, PaaS, and container orchestration systems, or other applicable platform is preferred.
Google Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
- Work with Sales management to determine proper staffing levels to support annual goals, establish job requisitions, assemble candidate pool and lead interview team to fill open positions.
- Organize, train, and equip the Customer Engineering (CE) Team. Assess CE team go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in CE preparedness and build plans to ensure the CE team is properly trained and equipped to perform in support of annual goals.
- Work with the Cloud Sales team and leadership to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in periodic opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to best secure the technical win.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through working with Sales Account, Customer Support, Product Management, Customer Solutions, and Engineering to resolve product problems affecting pre and post-sales customer satisfaction.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to visit customers.
Selected candidates may get the job opportunity in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Google Careers
Step 2: Set the preferred location and look for the Customer Engineering Manager post.
Step 3: Read the job description carefully if you are eligible then click “Apply”
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|