Google Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Google recruits for Director, Inclusion Learning and Development posts. Candidates who completed a Master’s degree can apply and also experience for the following posts. The application is through online mode. No other mode of application will be considered. Google Recruitment 2020 Notification details are given below in our blog.
Google Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board|
|Post Name||Director, Inclusion Learning and Development|
- Master’s degree in the field of Education, areas of diversity, inclusion, equity, and race or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years of experience in the fields of Learning and Development, DEI, and Talent at global organizations.
- 8 years of people management experience.
- Relationships with external leading thinkers and scholars in the DEI space
- Experience leveraging technology to curate and deliver learning experiences and working with technology companies, especially tech/engineering leaders
- Knowledge of industry best practices for the effective measurement of DEI learning impact across areas of inclusion, progression, retention
- Knowledge of vendor management to guide team and strategy
- Ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and stakeholders
- Responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment skills.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership regarding DEI education across teams.
- Drive an integrated global and scalable approach to impactful DEI learning and initiatives.
- Manage partnerships across People Operations (POps) teams to ensure that mechanisms and materials are in place to support DEI concept integration across Google’s programs and processes.
- Ensure alignment to CEO’s racial equity commitments, the Equity Program Management Office, and the Employee Engagement team, driving an aligned agenda.
How to Apply?
- Applications will be accepted through October 23 2020:
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|