Google Student Training Program Notification- Check Internship Details: Google LLC will be released the notification for the Student Training in Engineering Program, STEP 2022 shortly. Candidates who are seeking internship in MNC can apply for STEP. Now let’s check the details of this training program in this page.
Google STEP 2022
|Name of the Board||Google LLC|
|Name of the Exam||Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP)|
|Status||Application Process will start soon|
Google STEP Details:
- STEP 2022 internship is intended for students in their first or second year of an accredited full-time degree program in Computer Science or related technical fields, with an anticipated graduation date between 2022 and 2023. The board is encouraging applications from students in underrepresented in the engineering and tech industry.
- For students graduating in 2021 and 2022, we encourage you to apply to the Software Engineering or Site Reliability Internship. Applications are currently closed for this role. Applications for 2022 internship opportunities will open in 2021. The direct link to apply for this internship is provided below. This link will valid after the board releases the application process portal. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
Google STEP Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who want to apply for STEP should have the following educational qualification to apply.
- Candidates who pursuing their second, third or fourth year of a full-time Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Programming experience in Java, C++ or Python.
Candidate should also possess the following skills to apply for STEP.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Google STEP Responsibilities:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment may have the following responsibilities in STEP.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world challenges.
- Complete a challenging technical project with a team of Googlers and other STEP interns.
- Enhance your coding by using new tools and programming languages.
- Attend training sessions to build your professional skills and to help set you up for success.
- You will be matched with a Google engineer to mentor you throughout the internship.
How to Apply for Google STEP:
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
Step 1: Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
Step 2: In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume
Step 3: In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English if you have one (if you do not have one you can still apply).
Step 4: Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Google STEP is nothing but Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) is an internship for the students.
The details of the internship will intimate by the board later.
The procedure to apply for Google STEP is provided above in this page.