Google Recruitment 2020 Application Form – Check Qualification & Experience Details. Google has announced the Job Notification for the post of Mainframe Architect, Google Cloud Professional Services in the Official Site. Candidates who are capable can apply for the above-said post. Further in-depth information can check the below session.
Google Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Board|
|Post Name||Mainframe Architect, Google Cloud Professional Services|
|Vacancy||As Per Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th November 2020|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Google Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in coding and Mainframe technologies.
- 2 years of relevant work experience managing internal or client-facing projects, troubleshooting technical issues, and working with cross functional teams
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments.
- Experience writing code/scripts in one or more languages such as Java, Node.js, or similar.
- Experience with legacy languages and platforms such as COBOL, JCL, Assembler, RPG, SQL, IBM Mainframes, AS400, IMS, IDMS, DB2
- Experience with Cloud products, either with GCP or other similar technologies.
- Experience with web standards (i.e. REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience in system administration tasks in Linux, Unix, or Windows with familiarity with standard IT security practices (such as encryption, certificates, key management).
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Mainframe migration challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Work non-standard hours.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to Official Site.
Step 2: Log in to the official website of Google @ www.google.com.
Step 3: On the homepage, people can find the “Register here” link.
Step 4: Go through the link and Choose the Google Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
Step 5: Fill all the details given in the Google Application Form 2020.
Step 6: Click on the submit button.
Step 7: Finally, take a print out for further use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
You should maintain 65% marks throughout the academic career. It means 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th and B. Tech course. There should not be more than one year of gap between any courses. There should not be any backlogs when applying for Google.
Just like other career certificates, Google says there is no degree or prior experience required. In fact, 61% of learners enrolled do not hold a four-year degree. This certificate could be a perfect launchpad to a career in IT.
Are Google Interviews hard?
Originally Answered: How tough are Google interviews? Not pretty tough. They give easy problems to solve and the whole purpose of the interview is to know in what way you tackle the problem, arrive at a particular conclusion and your ability to find and put checks on tricky use cases.