The government of India launched “Startup India Showcase” Platform to boost Indian Startups. Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) which is a central government department under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry launched the Startup India Showcase Platform. The listed companies in the platform will be considered by the government and corporate buyers as potential suppliers of goods or services.
- The objective for launching this website is to make a repository of India’s most promising startups that have proved their capabilities, from across sectors such as fintech, enterprise tech, social impact, health tech, and edutech, among others.
- The startups listed on the website will be handpicked by experts, and will go through multiple screening and evaluation tests.
- Each startup will have its own profile page, with clear information about their product and ideas, as well as video and PDF links.
- The platform will also serve as an online networking portal, by mentioning LinkedIn and Twitter pages of the founders.
- Founded: 1995
- Parent organization: Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- States on Support to Startup Ecosystem 2019 Ranking was released by which department under commerce ministry? – Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
- Who conferred the National Startup Awards for 2020? – Union Minister Piyush Goyal
- The winners for Startup awards were selected across how many sectors? – 12 sectors
- Which startup won the award in National Startup Awards for 2020 under Fintech Category? – Resilient Innovations
- Which Startup won the National Startup agriculture award in Allied Areas? – Cornext Agri Products Pvt Ltd
- DPIIT established in which year under Ministry of Commerce and Industry? – 1995
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|