GPSC AE & Dowry Prohibition Officer Result 2020 Released. Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the result and merit list for Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Category-2 Dowry Prohibition Officer of the Department of Women and Child Development. Based on the preliminary test conducted by the Commission on 01.03.2020, the merit list released.
List of Eligible Candidates for Application Scrutiny Advertisement No.82/2019-20 & 83/2019-20 Provisional Result available on the official site candidates can download the result in the mentioned below in our blog.
GPSC Result 2020:
Name of the Board
|Gujarat Public Service Commission|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Category-2 Dowry Prohibition Officer
Result & Exam Details:
- The test has to be done successfully. The result released based on the Eligibility criteria for verification of the test (in which category the merit list falls below According to the required number, the marks of the last candidate are as per the number given to the candidates.
- Final selection of 50% of the marks obtained in the preliminary test and 50% of the marks obtained in the interview have to be done on the basis of merit
- Candidates should submit their credentials / documents along with their application after passing the examination.
- Since it has to be uploaded and submitted online, it can be submitted online or by post.
- Candidates who submit applications without online method are not accepted. They will be rejected from the selection process.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|