GPSC Horticulture Officer & Other Post Result 2020 Declared. Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the result for Horticulture Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Horticulture Service, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-operation Class-2 Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-operation Department Recruitment No. 28 / 2019-20 by the Commission for recruitment in place of Class-2.
On the basis of the preliminary test conducted on 22.12.2019 on the basis of the written exam merit list has been issued. The marks of the last candidate are as per the criteria given in the notice.
GPSC Result 2020:
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Horticulture Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Horticulture Service, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-operation Class-2Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-operation Department|
|Preliminary Test Date||22.12.2019|
- Candidates can submit their application on https://gpsc-iass.gujarat.gov.in must be uploaded online. (At the end of the result, take special notice check that). The need of all applicable documents / certificates / supporting evidence properly used Accurate from 31/09/2020 to 30/09/2020 must be uploaded online.
- Direct recruitment from the office of the Commission dated 30-06-2017 from 01/04/2018. Final selection of the post research 50% of the marks obtained in the preliminary test and 50% of the marks obtained in the interview have to be done on the basis of merit.
- Criteria have been fixed for the number of candidates. Accordingly, for a visit Candidates have to be called. The details of the criteria are given in the official notice.
- If candidates are appearing more they will be screened on a temporary basis. This will be done in the above manner. In the category, the marks of the 5th candidate will be the same as the marks of the next candidate. They will also be considered for verification. Details of which will have to be verified will be shown in the final result.
Special Notice: –
- Candidates should submit their credentials / documents along with their credentials after passing the verification. By uploading and submitting online method only
- Candidates who submit applications without online method are not accepted.
- It will be automatically provided for verification. Candidates can apply for the next stage of their candidature under the recruitment process.
- Candidates who have passed the verification have submitted the application to the post Commission as “online”.
- If the photo is not a photo, then a passport size photo will have to be affixed on the photo. Signature If not, it will have to be re-signed in the form.)