GPSC Mains Examination Form & Online Document Submission Notice 2020 Released. Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the Important Notice regarding Mains Examination Form & Online Document Submission for recruitment on the posts of Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 (J.No.40 / 2016-20) on 08/12/2017. The provisional result of the preliminary test conducted on daily basis has been published on 10/02/2020. All who passed this test Candidates have to apply “Online” for the main examination (written).
GPSC Mains Examination
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar|
|Exam Date||Given Below|
|Status||Mains Examination Form & Online Document Submission|
- Last date, time and website for filling up the main exam form – 09-10-2020 at 1:00 pm
- Last date, time and website for uploading certificates – 09-10-2020 at 11:00 pm
Candidates can appear for the main written examination on 19/09/2020 at 12.00 noon. Filled the “Online” application form till 15.00 on 30/10/2020 and also the required documents (16.00 on 20/20/2030). Upload will have to be made on 09/10/2030 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Application forms and certificates received from the candidates
- Candidates will be required to check the recruitment rules, recruitment (examination) rules and eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the public.
- Admission to Main Examination (Written) will be given on working basis. Admission to the Main Examination (Written) will be decided by the candidates and
- No correspondence will be considered against Iowa’s decision.
- Note: Candidate will have to fill up the form for the main examination first and then upload the certificates. (Candidate for the main examination)
- If the foam tries to upload the verification certificates, the message “Application not found” will appear.)
Candidates for the main written examination should take note of the following important instructions:
- Candidates who have applied for the loan and have been paid by the employer to receive the loan
- Candidates will be entitled to a compensation of up to 30 hours per hour.
- If not but there is a problem / difficulty in taking due to physical disability, such candidates should be given medical certificate per hour on the basis of medical certificate.
- A repayment period of 30 minutes is payable subject to full payment.
The main written examination will probably be conducted in accordance with the program outlined below. The schedule for the main written examination is as follows:
|Question paper – 2||English Language||7/01/2021|
|Question paper – 3||
|Question paper – 4||