GRSE Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Expert/ Specialist. GRSE Ltd. is one of the premier Defence Shipyards enjoying the Mini Ratna, Category – I status and effectively contributing to the defence preparedness of the country by building different sophisticated and state-of-the-art warships. The Company invites applications from qualified, talented and energetic Indian Nationals for the following post of Experts / Specialists on Fixed Term basis.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited invites applications from qualified, talented and energetic Indian Nationals for the following post of Experts/ Specialists on Fixed Term basis. there are 08 vacancies will be filled by GRSE Limited and these vacancies are assigned for Experts/ Specialists Posts. Applicants who want to get engineering jobs in central govt those candidates kindly make GRSE online registration from 10.06.2020 to 24.06.2020. Applied candidates kindly send the hard copy of online form to given address on or before 30.06.2020.
GRSE Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Last date to apply offline||
Last date to apply online
GRSE Expert/ Specialist 2020 Vacancy:
- Expert/ Specialist (Design) – 07
- Expert/ Specialist (Propulsion System) – 01
- Total Vacancies – 08
GRSE Expert/ Specialist 2020 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit is 65 years however the same may be relaxed up to 69 years in case of deserving cases at the discretion of the Management
GRSE Expert/ Specialist 2020 Education Qualification:
Four years Full Time Engineering Degree [BE / B Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.)] with First Class or 60% overall marks. (Lateral entry to 3rd semester of 8 semester courses / 2nd year of 4 years course will also be considered as equivalent qualification)
Grouping of Disciplines in Engineering Degree – Technical disciplines
- Mechanical – Mechanical/Mechanical& Industrial Engg. / Mechanical & Production Engg./Marine Engg.
- Electrical – Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation
- Electronics – Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control
- Naval Architecture – Naval Architecture/Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding/Naval Architecture & Ocean Engg./Naval Architecture & Marine Engg./Ocean Engg. & Naval Architecture/Naval Architecture & Offshore Engg.
- Marine Engineering – Marine Engineering.
- Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered for the engagement. Courses / Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered. For all the posts the qualification mentioned at Graduate level (for Technical posts) and both Graduate & Post graduate Degree (for non-technical post) would be of full time only. No Part Time/Correspondence course will be accepted
- Post graduate integrated Degree Courses will also be allowed for engineering disciplines in Technical posts. The integrated Professional Technical/ non-Technical qualification should be of 5 years duration after 10+2 qualification
- AICTE / UGC / Government of India recognized / approved Degree / Diploma / PG Degree / PG Diploma courses in concerned discipline (as referred above) awarded by University / Institution recognized by Govt. of India will only be considered
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Candidates having Master degree in engineering must possess the minimum qualification prescribed against the post.
- Wherever grades e.g. CGPA/OGPA/DGPA (as applicable) are awarded, the following method will be adopted for conversion to equivalent percentage of marks:
- The conversion of CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the qualifying degree. Documents viz. Mark sheet / Final / Provisional Degree / Letter issued by competent authority of the respective University/Institution will be considered for ascertaining the CGPA to % conversion criteria.
- In case the University/Institution does not have any criteria for converting CGPA into equivalent percentage of marks, it has to be categorically mentioned in the Mark sheet / Final / Provisional Degree / Letter issued by competent authority of the respective University/Institution. In such cases, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
GRSE Expert/ Specialist 2020 Application Fee:
- Application fees of `500/- and Bank charges of `71/- (rounded off) i.e. Total fees `571/- to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of Application Fee.).
- The application fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Please refer “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal https://jobapply.in/grse2020 for details regarding remittance of Application Fee through Bank Challan in SBI Branches.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- The experience mentioned against the post excludes any kind of traineeship including Management Trainee / Graduate Engineer Trainee etc.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts based on suitability or increase / decrease the number of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even cancel the whole process of engagement without assigning any reason
- Option of Hindi medium shall be given in interview.
- If selected, the candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / location of the company.
- Final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained. Corrigendum if any will be issued in GRSE website only and no other communication will be made either in press or by any other mode.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education, experience etc. of the applicants
- Furnishing of false information or concealment / suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- The tenure of service shall be co-terminus with the completion of one year. The tenure may be extended / reduced depending upon the requirement of the Company
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid both ways AC Two Tier Railway fare or at actual (whichever is less) by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey.
- In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith and in that event, no reimbursement of travelling / medical expenses incurred for attending the interview will be made. Hence, candidate must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata
GRSE Expert/ Specialist 2020 Application Process:
- All candidates have to submit application ONLINE through ‘Career section’ of GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020
- All candidates are required to apply ONLINE and upload the soft copies of self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Category, Educational & Professional qualification, Professional Experience etc. (in pdf format) in the requisite places of the application link. The candidate should also take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General, EWS and OBC candidates), self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Category, Educational & Professional qualification, Experience etc. through ORDINARY POST only to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, so as to reach within 30 June 2020. The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super-scribed with “GRSE Employment Notification No. OS/Exp: 01/2020” and “Post Applied for ….”
- Serving candidates of Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Organization are further required to forward the auto-generated printout along with self-attested copies of supporting documents through proper channel before 30 June 2020 to the address mentioned above or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- Retired Persons can also apply subject to fulfilment of the above eligibility criteria
- Please note that candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled if he / she submit more than one application for same post
- GRSE will not be responsible for any delay / loss in postal transit of any application or communication
- The detailed procedure of application and other details are available in “Career Section” of GRSE Website: www.grse.in and also in https://jobapply.in/grse2020
- The selection for all posts will be through interview
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding Interview Call Letter etc. shall be provided through e-mail uploaded at the time of application/uploading on GRSE website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Interview Call Letter or any other information shall be of the candidate only. GRSE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/Bulk mail folder for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time or DND activated mobile no. etc.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|