GRSE Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Chief General Manager, Senior Manager, Deputy Manager, and General Manager Posts. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Eligible and Interested candidates can start to apply from 15.06.2020 to 05.07.2020. Apply Online link is given on this page to apply for your convenience. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
GRSE Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers|
Chief General Manager, Senior Manager, Deputy Manager and General Manager
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Four years full-time degree in Engineering or equivalent with First class or 60% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture OR
- Full-Time Graduate and 02 years full-time MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare with First Class or 60 % Mark OR
- MBBS degree from any University recognized by Indian Medical council
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for applicants under UR Category is 54 years for Chief General Manager, 52 years for General Manager, 45 years for Senior Manager, and 35 years for Deputy Manager as on 01 June 2020. However, relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) / Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. rules.
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Name of the Post
|Maximum Age Limit as on 01.06.2020|
Chief General Manager
|Rs 120000 – 3% – 280000|
Rs 100000 – 3% – 260000
Rs 70000 – 3% – 200000
Rs 50000 – 3% – 160000
GRSE Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:
Application fees of Rs. 500/- and Bank charges of Rs. 71/- (Total fees Rs. 571/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General, OBC & EWS only). Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
The selection for all posts will be through interview
- All candidates have to submit the application ONLINE through the „Career section‟ of GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020.
- All candidates are required to apply ONLINE and upload documents supporting age, caste, education, experience in the Online application. In addition to that, take the print out of auto generated filled in Apply online at, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General, EWS and OBC candidates ), self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Caste, Educational & Professional qualification, Experience, CTC/Pay-scale, Ex-Serviceman, EWS, PH, etc. through ORDINARY POST only to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, so as to reach within 15 July 2020. The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super-scribed with “GRSE Employment Notification No. OS: 02/2020” and “Post Applied for”.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|