Gujarat & Andaman and Nicobar Islands named best performers in State StartUp Rankings 2019.
State of Gujarat and Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands have been named the best performers in the State StartUp Rankings 2019. They have been recognized for their outstanding performance in simplifying commerce, enhancing productivity and leveraging technology. The State Startup Rankings was released in New Delhi.
Top Performing States:
Karnataka and Kerala are the top performing states in the State StartUp Rankings for fostering innovative entrepreneurship to attract business and finance.
Emerging Startup Ecosystems:
Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Sikkim and Uttar Pradesh are the emerging startup ecosystems in the country.
About Commerce and Industry Ministry:
- Union Minister: Piyush Goyal
1) Which state was ranked as the Best Performer in State StartUp Rankings 2018? – Gujarat
2) Which state was ranked as the Top Performer in State StartUp Rankings 2018? – Karnataka
3) Which state was ranked as the Aspiring Leaders in State StartUp Rankings 2018? – Haryana
4) What is the constituency of Union Minister Piyush Goyal – Rajya Sabha (Maharashtra)
5) Which country continues to be the Top Trading Partner of India in 2019-20 as per Commerce and Industry Ministry Reports? – US
6) Digital edition of Make in India, Japan Road show 3.0 2020 was addressed by which union minister? – Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal
7) Recently, Piyush Goyal launched “National GIS-enabled Land Bank system”. The System has been developed by – Industrial Information System (IIS) with State GIS Systems
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|