Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Begins. Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project phase-I, Phase-II and Surat Phase-I. GMRC invites applications from qualified and experienced Environment Experts, having relevant experience, for the Joint General Manager/Sr. Deputy General Manager (Environment)post on Contract with minimum 3 years to 5 years, on standard terms & conditions of the Organization. The last date for the submission of online application form 08.06.2020.
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager (Environment)|
|Status||Apply Online Begins|
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Apart from the pay, other benefits will also be paid as per the Company Policy. Age & Experience period may be relaxed for exceptional candidates having relevant experience in Metro Rail Project.
- If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- Eligible Officials / Staff working in GMRC who have completed minimum 2 years of service at present designation & grade may apply through proper channel.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar/Surat or any other projects of GMRC, anywhere in Gujarat.
- Reservations Rules shall be followed as per regulations of Government of Gujarat.
- Exceptionally qualified and higher rank holders can be considered for suitable position & compensation package at the discretion of Competent Authority by relaxing the necessary conditions by relaxing the necessary conditions.
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by GMRC for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Me repossession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview /selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|