Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online!!!. Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project phase-I, Phase-II and Surat Phase-I. GMRC invites applications from qualified and experienced Environment Experts, having relevant experience, for the Joint General Manager/Sr. Deputy General Manager (Environment)post on Contract with minimum 3 years to 5 years, on standard terms & conditions of the Organization. The last date for the submission of online application form 08 June 2020.
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation|
Deputy General Manager (Environment)
|Last Date to apply||
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Apart from the pay, other benefits will also be paid as per the Company Policy. Age & Experience period may be relaxed for exceptional candidates having relevant experience in Metro Rail Project.
- If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- Eligible Officials / Staff working in GMRC who have completed minimum 2 years of service at present designation & grade may apply through proper channel.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar/Surat or any other projects of GMRC, anywhere in Gujarat.
- Reservations Rules shall be followed as per regulations of Government of Gujarat.
- Exceptionally qualified and higher rank holders can be considered for suitable position & compensation package at the discretion of Competent Authority by relaxing the necessary conditions by relaxing the necessary conditions.
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by GMRC for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Me repossession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview /selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
Apply Instruction/ Condition:
- Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials etc., on or before 08th June, 2020.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making Statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within three working days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|