GUJCET 2020 Exam Today Important Safety Instructions to be followed by Students. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, GSEB to conduct GUJCET 2020 Exam today, August 24, 2020. Students and parents are worried about the conduct of the exams amid this pandemic. Parents have raised concerns over the state’s transportation services that are dismantled due to lockdown, incessant rains over part of the state, and an increasing number of COVID cases.
The admit card was released 10 days before on the official site of GSEB on gujcet.gseb.org. The examination will be conducted in pen and paper mode for admissions in degree and diploma programs in Engineering and Pharmacy courses in the state.
GUJCET 2020 Important Instructions for Students:
- Candidates appearing for the exams can check the important safety guidelines that have been incorporated for exams.
- All appearing candidates will have to carry hall tickets, photo identity proof, sanitizers, 3 ply masks, and hand gloves in the exam hall.
- Candidates will have to reach the exam center exactly at the time of reporting mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Students will have to follow the social distancing norms and will have to enter the exam center in an orderly manner.
- Masks are mandatory. Students appearing for the exam will have to wear the mask from the time they have entered the exam hall.
- Sanitizers would be provided at the centers by the exam authority.
- No electronic items will be allowed inside the exam center.
- Parents of the students appearing for the exam are advised not to arrive at the exam center or are requested to leave the exam center immediately after dropping off the candidates.
- Soon after the exam is conducted, the Board will release the provisional answer key. Students will be given a chance to raise objections against the answer key.
- The final answer key and the result would be released later. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of GSEB.