HAL Apprenticeship Result 2020 –Download Instruction for Provisionally Short Listed Candidates. As you have been PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED to undergo one-year apprenticeship training at HAL TTI Bangalore, Please follow the instructions given below in our blog. Candidates passed earlier to June 2017 (Diploma Certificate or Provisional Diploma Certificate) need not report for document verification, since they are not eligible for Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
Candidates are informed to confirm their acceptance of the offer for Apprenticeship by sending a reply to email ID: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 15.08.2020.
Name of the Board
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
Acceptance Of The Offer For Apprenticeship
Provisional Shortlist Released
- The Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates are advised to register as APPRENTICE in the Apprenticeship Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and they should bring User Id and Password at the time of reporting for training.
- Shortlisted candidates must produce the following original documents for verification at the time of joining: a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet. b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service). c) Diploma Certificate or Provisional Diploma Certificate and proof of percentage of marks scored. d) Valid Aadhar card. e) Photo copy of candidate’s bank account pass book (only of State Bank of India). f) Candidates should bring each 4 Passport & Stamp sized photo.
- Two sets of photo copies of all the above documents should be submitted with self attestation at the time of verification.
- Candidates shall produce Certificate of Medical fitness by a Government Medical officer not below the Rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted) at the time of joining. (Note: Round seal should be affixed on the photo)
- Candidates shall produce Police Clearance Certificate from the office of Commissioner/ Superintendent of Police along with attested seal of concerned officials and also on the candidate photo in the certificate. At the time of joining without police clearance certificate, candidate will not be admitted for training.
- Candidates may download the formats of Medical and Police verification form.
- Candidates are required to come with (02) sets of the uniform as detailed below at their own cost at the time of joining for training: a) Male: (02) white shirts with half sleeves, (02) Grey Trousers with black belt and a pair of black shoes. b) Female: (02) sets of Grey Kurta and White Bottom with white duppatta and a pair of black shoes.
- Candidates have to make his/her own arrangements for accommodation and for travelling for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship training period and no accommodation and travelling allowance will be paid by the company
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|