HAL Recruitment 2020 OUT. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the vacancy notification for the post of Senior Medical Officer. HAL is currently looking for Medical Professionals in the following Disciplines/Areas for appointment in Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore. So Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Application Form PDF is given along with the notification and the Notification Download link is given in this page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||20.10.2020|
Candidates should have completed MBBS with MS/MD/DNB (ENT) or MBBS with DLO or MBBS with MD/DNB (Pathology) from a recognized university/ Institute
- Maixmum age limit is 45 years as on 20.10.2020
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 10 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & Serving Officers will be extended as per rules. Upper Age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years (56 Years in case of PWD Candidates).
Selection Procedure & Placement
- Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10, as per the Rules of the Company; Short listing of candidates will be done based on Experience/ aggregate percentage of marks in MBBS as per rules
- The Selections will be done through Interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates by E-mail / HAL Website / Post.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview are required to bring the Certificates / Documents (Original and Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Training, Disability (As applicable), Ex-Servicemen discharge book (As applicable) etc and passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a pre-employment Medical Exam before joining HAL. Applicants should have sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs.500/-, which is non-refundable (exempted in case of SC/ ST/PWD category). The above Application fee is to be paid online through RTGS. The details for RTGS payment are detailed below:
- Bank Account Name – HAL HOSPITAL
- Bank Name – State Bank of India
- Branch Name – HAL Branch, Bangalore
- Bank Account No – 10918220668
- IFSC Code – SBIN0001114
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to send their Applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as enclosed at Appendix A.
- Candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria may send their applications strictly in the prescribed
- Application Format printed on A-4 size paper (neatly typed/ handwritten), along with the certificates / documents (Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (in the prescribed format), Disability (As applicable), Ex-servicemen discharge book (As applicable), a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph etc by post/courier only so as to reach on or before 20.10.2020 to the following address: Senior Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Medical & Health Unit, Suranjandas Road, Vimanapura Post Bangalore – 560 017
- Candidates are required to compulsorily superscribe the envelope with the Name of the post/discipline they are applying for (i.e. “Application for the Post of …………………….”). The Applications have to be sent through Ordinary Post / Speed Post / Registered Post /Courier only.
- Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|