HAL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Test Pilots / Pilots Vacancy. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the notification for Requirement of Test Pilots / Pilots at HAL Flight Operations (Fixed Wing) at Bangalore / Nasik/ Kanpur Advt No: HAL/HR/36((98)/2020/2. The Last date specified for receipt of Applications is extended up to 1.7.2020. Candidates can know the notification detail and apply for the post in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Test Pilots / Pilots|
|Last Date to Apply||26.03.2020 01.07.2020|
Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Group Captain’ from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy /Coast Guard
Ex-Serviceman or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Wing Commander’ with three years or more experience in the Rank from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy /Coast Guard.
Ex-Serviceman or Serving Officer in the Rank of ‘Wing Commander’ with less than 3 years experience in the Rank from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy /Coast Guard.
PAY SCALES, AGE LIMIT & REMUNERATION
|Grade||Pay Scales (2017 Scales||Age Limit as on 26.3.2020|
|VII||Rs. 90000 – 240000||48 years|
|VI||Rs. 80000 – 220000||48 years|
|V||Rs. 70000 – 200000||45 Years|
Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.550/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST candidates); Application Fee is to be deposited in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” in State Bank of India bearing Account Number 30969511830 at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number is to be obtained.
SELECTION & PLACEMENT
Eligible candidates will be required to attend an interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability. While the place of posting will generally be those indicated above, the selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Center / Office of the Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of service. Selected candidates will have to execute a Bond to serve the Company for the prescribed number of years, before joining, as per the extant Rules of the Company.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed Advertisement; Candidates meeting the prescribed specifications may submit their Applications in A-4 size paper, strictly in the prescribed Format, along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier. Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- No Application will be received in person. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The last date for receipt of Applications is 3.2020; 1.07.2020
- Serving Officers from the Indian Air Force /Indian Navy /Coast Guard (as applicable) applying for the posts are required to forward their Applications through Proper Channel. A photocopy of the Application should be sent through post to the address mentioned below, as an advance copy, to reach on or before 3.2020. 1.07.2020
- The original Counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application Fee (wherever applicable) should be enclosed to the Application Form. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference;
- Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address: Chief Manager (HR) Recruitment Section Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|