HAL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has Released the Notification for the Post of Senior Medical Officer for 02 Vacancies. The Last Date for Application Form 20.10.2020. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on HAL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. The candidate Can check all the details here.
HAL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Name of Post||Senior Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date for Application||20.10.2020|
|Status||Last Date Apply Now|
Eligibility Details For the HAL Recruitment 2020:
- Applicant should have completed MBBS with MS/MD/DNB (ENT) or MBBS with DLO or MBBS with MD/DNB (Pathology) from a recognized university.
- Experience gained after acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification will only be reckoned for purpose of calculation of Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE). Experience prior to acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification Degree will not be reckoned for calculation of PPQE.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & Serving Officers will be extended as per rules.
Selection Process For the HAL Recruitment 2020:
Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Center / Office of the Company and the candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / R&D Center /Office / Location of the Company for initial three years of service.
Application Fee For the HAL Recruitment 2020:
- The application fee is Rs.500/-, which is non-refundable (exempted in case of SC/ ST/PWD category).
- Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Application Form failing which the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted. Application fee can be paid till the last date of receipt of application.
General Conditions For the HAL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates possessing Regular / Full Time qualifications prescribed for the above posts are only eligible to apply Through Part Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education/ E-learning courses are not eligible to apply.
- Necessary information regarding the selection, interview etc. will be hosted on HAL Website www.hal-india.co.in from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time
How To Apply For the HAL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “HAL Court Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|