HAL Recruitment 2020 Notification Released!!! Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for Trade Apprenticeship vacancies. The last date for submission of application form is 06.08.2020. HAL Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
HAL Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)|
- a) Candidate must be an Indian National.
- b) Candidates must have passed respective ITI/ITC.
14-23 years as on 30.06.2020 in case of General (UR) candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category, by 3 years for OBC (Noncreamy layer) category, 10 years for PwBD category as per Govt. guidelines.
A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks s order in the qualifying examination (70% weight age for HSC/ 10% marks and 30% weight age for JTJ/JTC marks) and as per other rules and regulations in vogue and candidates will selected for the Apprenticeship Training from the merit list.
How to Apply?
- a) The candidates have to register as an Apprentice through www.apprenticeshipindia.orq, Government of India’s portal. After completion of registration, an Activation Email will be send to your registered Email Id. On the Email, Click the ‘Activate’ button.
- b) Once Registration and Activation done, please Login using your Email Id as User Id and Password you have set while registration.
- c) After Login, first Complete your Profile (without completing your profile, you will not be able to apply). Candidate must select “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division” as establishment for undergoing training at HAL, Koraput Division.
- d) While updating your profile, please update your 10th and ITI qualification details. (First add 10th details and submit it, again add ITI details and submit it). ITI details both have been updated. It is mandatory to upload your 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate both and ITI Mark Sheet (Final Year Consolidate Mark Sheet) in the portal
- e) Aadhar card no. (UID No) shall be entered correctly and verify it through portal.
- I) The details furnished by the Candidates while registration such as Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Father’s Name, Mother‘s Name, Address etc. Shall match with documents attached such as HSC/ 10th class certificate, Aadhar etc.
- g) Candidate‘s photo, Signature, Mark Sheet, Certificates etc. uploaded must be visible clearly.
- h) Incomplete applications and applications submitted without uploading required attachments will be rejected.
- i) For Detailed user manual for Online registration, please visit www.apprenticeshipindia.org>Get Started> Candidate User Manual.
- In addition to the online application through www.apprenticeshipindia.org, Candidates need to fill the Offline Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all other required necessary documents (self-attested photocopy) on or before 06.08.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|