HAL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 Out: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites application from eligible ITI/ITC passed candidates of ODISHA state only, for Apprenticeship Training, under Apprenticeship Act1961 in the various trades. Last date for receiving application is 28.02.2023.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Application Form
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Apprenticeship Training|
|Last Date to Apply||28.02.2023|
HAL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed regular and fulltime course in the above trades under Craftsman Training Scheme from recognized ITI/ITC’s of ODISHA state only.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed Maximum upper age limit is 23 years as on 05.02.2023 in case of General (UR) candidates. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category, by 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) category, 10 years for PwBD category as per Govt. guidelines.
- OBC (Non creamy layer certificate should not be more than six months old to the notification date).
HAL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The selected candidates will be taken as Trade Apprentices for a period of one year as per their trade on a consolidated stipend at the revised rates under ApprenticesAct,1961.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (70% weight age for HSC/10thmarks and 30% weight age for ITI/ITC marks) and as per other rules and regulations in vogue and candidates will be selected for the Apprenticeship Training from the merit list.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023:
After registration in apprenticeship portal candidates are required to download the application form available with this notification in HAL website and fill it with black ball point pen.
Complete filled in application form with the following scanned documents (whichever is applicable) needs to be sent to the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28.02.2023.
- 10thclass certificate and marks sheet.
- ITINCVT/SCVT certificate
- ITI NCVT/SCVT mark sheet of all semesters
- Certificate of Proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman).
- Income& Asset Certificate [only for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)].
- Verification certificate from HR department for wards and spouse of serving /retired/ deceased employees of HAL.
A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
The selected candidates will be taken as Trade Apprentices for a period of one year as per their trade on a consolidated stipend at the revised rates under Apprentices Act, 1961.
Applicants do not exceed Maximum upper age limit is 23 years as on 05.02.2023 in case of General (UR) candidates.