Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Here. Haryana Health Department has released the Recruitment notification for one post each of Advisor & Medical Physicist cum Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) on contractual basis for Tertiary Cancer Care Centre (TCCC), Civil Hospital, Ambala Cantt. Candidates can download the notification and apply for the same in our blog. Application Form is given along with the notification to apply for your convenience. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Haryana Health Department|
Advisor and Medical Physicist cum Radiological Safety Officer
Last Date to Apply
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2020 Eligibility/Qualification:
- Basic Degree in Medicine (MBBS) from Recognized University and
- A post-graduate degree (MD) in Radiation Therapy/Radiation Oncology
Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) cum Medical Physicist
Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a Recognized University with a Post M.Sc. diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics from a Recognized University with an internship of a minimum of 12 months in a Recognized well-equipped Radiation Therapy Department. OR
A basic Degree in science from a Recognized University, with Physics as one of the main subjects with a Post Graduate Degree in Radiological/Medical Physics from a Recognized University with an internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department. Rs. 45,000/- fixed pay Upto 62 years. Sd/- DGHS, Haryana WITH B) An approval/certificate from the competent authority to function as Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) in Radiotherapy.
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Minimum 10 years of experience working on LINAC, HDR Brachytherapy, CT Simulator etc. in a Radiotherapy Centre. Faculty of Recognized Medical College will be preferred (Retired/in Service)
Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) cum Medical Physicist:
Two years of working experience as Medical Physicist at reputed/recognized Radiotherapy center
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2020 Remuneration:
- Advisor – Rs. 1,55,000/- fixed pay
- Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) cum Medical Physicist – 45,000/- fixed pay
How to Apply for Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates should submit the application on the Prescribed Proforma completed in all aspects latest by 06.07.2020 up to 5:00 pm through speed post/registered post at the following address – Director General Health Services, Haryana, (NCD Division) Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana II. Incomplete Application Form received beyond the due date will not be accepted.
- Date/time/venue of interview shall be intimated on the official website of the department/email/telephone no. of the candidate.
- Participants should bring two passport size photographs & attested copies of Education Qualification & Experience certificate, along with original certificates for verification at the time of interview
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|