HBSE Result 2020 10th, 12th Certificates on this Date. The Board of Secondary Education Haryana or BSEH will distribute the certificates of HBSE 10th result 2020 and HBSE 12th result 2020 on September 1 and September 2, 2020. HBSE Result 2020 10th, 12th Certificates on this Date details are given below.
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Haryana|
|Distribute The Certificates||September 1 and September 2, 2020|
|Status||Result & Certificates on this Date|
An official statement said:
- “The certificates of HBSE 10th and HBSE 12th examination, compartment and migration certificates will be sent to district education officers on September 1,”
- In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the certificates will be distributed following government directives.
The Board Said:
- School principals will be able to collect HBSE 10th and 12th certificates from the office of district education officers on September 1 (11 am-5 pm) and September 2 (9 am-4 pm).
- If principals cannot collect the certificates by themselves, teachers on behalf of the principals will be able to collect the certificates by showing the authorization letter.
- After September 2, certificates can be collected from the office of HBSE.
HBSE 10th and 12th results were declared in July. In HBSE 10th result 2020, 64.59% students qualified for higher education. HBSE 12th result 2020 for Science, Arts and Commerce streams were announced on July 22.