HCL Job Notification 2020- Apply for Developer, Associate Posts: Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) has seeking for energetic and dynamic candidates to fill 14 vacancies of Engg. Developer and Associate post. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are seeking a job in Indian Multinational Company. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment and other details in this page.
HCL Job Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL)|
|Name of the Post||Engg. Developer and Associate post|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Noida|
HCL Job Vacancy Details:
- Developer – 02
- Associate -12
Total – 14
HCL Job Notification 2020 Eligibility:
Candidates should possess minimum educational qualification of BA to apply for Associate and B.E for Engg. Developer. Aspirants should possess the following skills along with the minimum educational qualification
- Familiarity with automotive product engineering
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in embedded C development with AUTOSAR standard.
- Basic controls knowledge (filters, PID control, etc.)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Goodc understanding of C code
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Basic mathematical knowledge (differential equations, vectors, matrix algebra)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet SLA
- Able to comprehend the request of the customer and meet the quality standard
HCL Job Notification 2020 Experience:
Candidates should have the experience in following fields to apply for these posts.
- Candidates should have 4.5 years to 8 years experience to apply for this post
- Experience with DOORS requirements management software
- Experience with Synergy version control software Experience with bugs maintenance systems
- Experience in tools Vector Davinci configurator, developer, Geny
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Candidates should have the experience of 01 to 03 years in relevant field to apply for this post.
HCL Recruitment Job Role:
The selected candidates may get the responsibilities of the following as an Engg. Developer:
- To interact with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements.
- To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements
- To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
- To provide technical guidance to junior developers
The selected candidates may get the responsibilities of the following as Associate:
- To consistently meet or exceed CSAT parameters as defined for the process.
- To provide information to their customer regarding their queries and resolve the end customer issues as per defined SLA
- Attendance/Login Hours/Unscheduled Leave/SLA targets as per defined by the process
HCL Job Notification 2020 Job Location:
The selected candidates will be placed in the following location by the board
- Developer – Bangalore
- Associate – Noida
How to Apply for HCL Job Notification 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of HCL.
Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
Step 3: Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What are the total number vacancies allotted for HCL Job Notification 2020?
There are 14 vacancies allotted for HCL Job Notification 2020.
How to apply for HCL Job Notification 2020?
Candidates can apply for this post through online.
How much amount of salary will be paid for the “Engg. Developer” in HCL?
The salary package will be discussed by the board to the selected candidates.