HCL Recruitment 2020. HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Now the board is looking for the energetic applicants to fill the vacancy of the post of Group Manager and Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to work in HCL. So, the interested candidates can apply for these posts through the official site. Now, let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
HCL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||HCL Technologies Limited|
Group Manager and Risk Compliance Manager
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
HCL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply for these posts must possess a B.Com/M.Com degree.
HCL Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates must have the following experience as respect to the post to apply.
- Candidates have minimum 4 to 7 years of experience either leading or being a part of Risk & Compliance team for the Risk andCompliance Manager
- Candidates should have at least 14+ years of overall experience with at least 7+ years in leading/ participating in BPO Projects Transitions from International clients to apply for Group Manager Post.
HCL Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
Selected candidates may get the following responsibilities as per the respective post.
- As a Transition Project Manager, selected candidate would be responsible for driving Due Diligence, Transition Solution Development and End to End execution of the transition solution towards migration of new projects from external customers in F&A space to HCL
- Customer Interface: Will lead HCL effort in gathering Transition requirements, designing and executing HCL Transition solution. Selected candidate will be required to create and make customer presentations to achieve project goals and plans for Transitions
- Cross Functional Interactions: Selected candidate will be responsible to work with cross functional teams within Internal and client teams to design and execution Transition plans
- Industry Best Practises: Implement industry best practices for Transitions and Project Management
- Instil and drive Transition Governance including Project Progress Reporting and Stakeholder Management.
Risk and Compliance Manager:
- Develop and oversee controls to prevent or deal with violations of guidelines, policies and procedures
- Periodic evaluation of the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify potential risks or non-conformity issues along with remediation to senior stakeholders.
- Draft, modify and implement controls/procedures/terms of reference etc.
- Review the work, procedures/standards as & when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
HCL Recruitment 2020 Required Skills:
Candidates with the following skill will preferred for the respective posts.
Risk and Compliance Manager:
- Excellent understanding of Control framework, in particular risk assessment, self-identifying risks and control selection.
- Perform internal management reviews/ Audit for DPO FAO Engagements.
- Ability to lead small teams dedicated to the performance of risk management and assessment responsibilities.
- Certification such as FRM/CISA/CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CGEIT/ISO27001 or any other security related certifications are preferred.
- Working experience in any two of the compliance programs (PCI DSS,HIPPA,ISO 27001,SOC2, SOX,NIST,FISMA,COBIT) would be preferred.
- Exposure / Experience to Finance and Accounting projects would be an added advantage.
- International BPO Exposure: Should have relevant experience working in BPO ecosystem working on international projects especially Americas
- Customer facing skills: Should be proficient in leading meetings and presentations with customers using powerful product level material.
- Visa: Should have a valid US B1/B2 visa.
- Architect transition solution development, Solution walkthrough and defence during deal bid cycles
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of HCL
Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
Step 3: Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|