HFRI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. Himalayan Forest Research Institute has released the vacancy notice for the post of Technical Assistant, Forest Guard and Multi Tasking Staff. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form and sent to official address of ICFRE. The Last Date for submission of application form is 15.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
HFRI Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Himalayan Forest Research Institute|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Forest Guard and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Last Date to Apply||15.06.2020|
Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant Field / Specialization or equivalent
12th Pass with science Physical Standards
- Walk : 25 kms in 4 hrs
- Height Minimum 165 cms Chest 79 cms without expansion
- Walk : 14 kms in 4 hrs
- Height Minimum 150 cms.
- Chest 74 cms with expansion and 79 cms with expansion.
Multi Tasking Staff
10th standard pass certificates
- Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research)21 – 30 years
- Forest Guard 18 – 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)18 – 27 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Gen/ OBC – ₹300
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank Drawn in Favour of Director, HFRI Payable at Shimla.
- Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research) – Level – 5 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Scale ₹ 29200-92300 (Pre-revised Pay Band – 2, ₹ 5200-29299 + GP ₹ 2800)
- Forest Guard – Level – 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Scale ₹ 19900-63200 (Pre-revised Pay Band – 2, ₹ 5200-20200 + GP ₹ 1800)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level – 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Scale ₹ 18000-56900 (Pre-revised Pay Band – 2, ₹ 5200-20200 + GP ₹ 1800)
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview Performance
How to Apply for HFRI Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ http://hfri.icfre.gov.in/
Step 2: In the official Page, Click Recruitments
Step 3: It will direct to that page and click Technical Assistant, Forest Guard and Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Notification
Step 3: Read the notification carefully and download the application form
Step 4: Take a Hard copy of application form and apply for the post.
Step 5: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to official address. The Application form should be attested with original documents such as Educational Certificates, Age Proof and other certificates etc..
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|