HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following posts in Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla. These posts carry all India transfer liability in ICFRE Institutes/ Centres. The detailed information (General Instructions, Application Form, Exam Scheme and Pattern etc ) may be downloaded from our website. Interested candidates can download official notification in the bottom of this article.
HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education|
|Name of the Organization||Himalayan Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research), Forest Guard and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Last Date Details||1. For Shimla – 15-06-2020
2. For Union Territory Areas – 30-06-2020
|Status||Notification & Application Form Released|
Eligibility Criteria for HFRI:
- Age Limit : Applicable candidates should have between 18 years of age to 30 years of age. Upper age limit for SC candidates is 32 years and OBC candidates is 30 years
- Educational Qualification : Applicable candidates must have to complete 10th / 12th / Bachelor Degree in the related specification from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Process for Technical Assistant:
HFRI Select the candidates through Written Examination.
Exam Pattern detail for technical Assistant:
- Bachelor degree in Science in relevant field
- General Awareness & Reasoning — 20 Marks
- English& General Science — 20 Marks
- Arithmetic — 20 Marks
- Relevant Subject * — 40 Marks
- (*Botany, Zoology, Forestry and Agriculture)
- Totally 100 Marks.
- Qualifying Cut Off Marks – 50
- Duration – 3 Hours
Instruction for Examination:
- Each correct answer will carry one mark. 1/3″ Mark for Technical Assistant (at Sr. No. 1) and 1/4″ Mark for FG & MTS (at Sr. No. 2 and 3) will be deducted for each incorrect/ wrong
- For the posts at Sr. No. 1 & 3, candidates shall be selected as per highest merit based on written examination
- Five times of number of vacancies for the posts at Sl. No. 2 will be called for physical test shortlisted from the merit list of written examination. Physical test will be of qualifying nature and final merit list will be prepared after physical test for tht’
- In case of equal marks/ tie up marks in the written examination, the merit will be decided based on the ranking in the various sub-sections in progressive order. For example, Sub-section (i) will have higher priority than sub-section (ii) and so on. In the event of all equality, older candidates shall be placed at higher merit as per their Date of Birth.
How to Apply for HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2020:
- Application Form is available in Official Website.
- We provide direct link to download the application form.
- The application form can be typed on A4 size paper from the sample application form made available on the
- A Non-refundable application fee & processing fee (Rs. 200+ 100) of 300- is to be deposited by the candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. Rs. 100- (Processing Fee) only is to be deposited by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH (differently abled persons) candidates through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, HFRI payable at Shimla.
- The Director, HFRI reserves right to increase or decrease the number of post or not to fill up any or the advertised post without assigning any
- In case of departmental candidate, it is mandatory to attach relevant service experience certificate (mentioning name, present designation/post, present pay level as per 7′h CPC, present location/ of Ece address, ) on official letter head from competent authority in the application form.
- Candidates must attach photocopies of certificates /documents (self attested) with the application form regarding the necessary qualifications along with category certificates etc. for the post. In absence of such documents, the application can be rejected straightaway.
- One photograph should be affixed on the application However, the candidates are required to attach two additional identical photographs separately along with the application form, duly stapled on the first page of the filled in application form, with their name written in capital letters at the back side of the photographs.
- The applications complete in all respects should be sent to “The Head of Office, Recruitment Cell, Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla (HP)-171 013”. Last date for receipt of application is 15″ June, 2020 . For the candidates residing in Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Laddakh and Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunanchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Andeman-Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep the last date of receipt of application is 30″ June, Application received after the prescribed last date will be rejected straightaway.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|