HIL Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official site. HIL India Limited has released the notification for the posts of Officers, Manager, General manager, Assistant Manager & Medical Officer Vacancy. The number of vacancies indicated below as tentative and actual requirement may vary based on further assessment. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide the direct link to download the application form for this posts. So the candidates can stay active with us for further updates.
HIL Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|HIL India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||
Officers, Manager, General manager, Assistant Manager & Medical Officer
Application Last Date
|1. 08-06-2020 for Officer
2. 03-06-2020 for Medical Officer
3. 08-06-2020 for Assistant manager
4. 08-06-2020 for General Manager
5. 08-06-2020 for Manager
Vacancy Details for Candidates:
Name of the Posts
|General Manager (Finance)||
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||
Assistant Manager (Finance)
Eligibility Details Candidates:
- Applicable candidates Should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with 16 years post-professional qualifications experience in a responsible capacity out of which 5 years must have been in a senior managerial position of a manufacturing Unit whose turnover is not less than Rs.500C.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable and if any incumbents working within organization he/she should have experience of working at least for 2 years in the immediate.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
- A diploma or certificate in translation from Government recognized institution is desirable with minimum 5 years experience of implementation of Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Program etc.
- Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Publication work in Hindi.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The Appointment is purely on fixed tenure basis and it is not against any permanent vacancy.
- This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in HIL in future. Candidate must be working as on 30.04.2020.
- The Candidate should have sound health.
- The selected candidates before joining will be required to get medical certificate from Civil Surgeon from any Central/ State Government Hospitals.
- The appointment will be provisional and subject to verification of Character and Antecedents and caste/PwBD certificate from the concerned District Authorities/ Competent Authorities.
- Selected candidates shall be posted in any of the Units/ Plants of HIL (India) Ltd at the discretion of the Management.
- However, they may be posted in any Units/ Offices of HIL at any point of time at the discretion of the Management. The selected candidates for the above posts shall be posted accordingly.
- The Candidates called for Interview for the post of General Manager (Finance) shall be reimbursed 2 tier A/C Rail fare; and the candidates called for interview for the post of Manager (HR) on Fixed Tenure Basis, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) on Fixed Tenure Basis, Assistant Manager (Finance) on Fixed Tenure Basis, Officer (Accounts) on Fixed Tenure Basis and Officer (Rajbhasha) on Fixed Tenure Basis, shall be reimbursed 3 tier A/C Rail fare or equivalent for to and fro journey by shortest route provided the distance travelled is not less than 50 km and submission of Rail / Bus tickets.
- Interested candidates can check more details from official website, we provided below.
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can download the application form from our website. Fill the application. Finally send your application to the given address on or before the last date with required documents.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|