Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Retired/ Retiring Officer in various vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply for the above said Posts. Applicants can Apply for these post on or Before 30.08.2020 up to 5 PM. Are you Looking for Job HPGB Recruitment 2020? Don’t miss the Best Chance. Applicants can Read the Notification Completely If you Eligible for the Job and can Apply for Posts. Notification Released on June 07.08.2020.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB)|
|Post Name||Retired/ Retiring Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||30.08.2020 up to 5 PM|
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment:
Applicants must have the Following Eligibility
- i) Retired honorably from our bank, in either MMG Scale III or above.
- ii) An experience of minimum of 20 years service in our bank with a satisfactory track record.
iii) Branch experience of 5 years as an officer.
- iv) Worked either as an Incumbent In charge for a period of minimum 2 years. and / or Handled credit portfolio of a branch as an officer for a period of 2 years.
- v) Fresh Concurrent Audit assignment may be given to a Retired Staff of our own bank up to the age of 65 years or completion of last audit assignment, whichever is later.
- vi) A sound health i.e. he/she must be medically fit to carry out the assignment of concurrent audit (A certificate from a MBBS Doctor be submitted).
Fee payable / Expenditure Involved for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020:
The criterion of total business & monthly fee payable to such Retired Officials is Rs.10000/- fee payable.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020:
The Bio-data should be submitted on the attached format to the General Manager, Inspection & Audit Division, HPGB Head office – Jail Road (Panjethi) – Mandi only by postal service / courier or by email at email@example.com latest by 30.08.2020 up to 5 PM. The last date for receipt of application with Bio-data at ours is 30th August, 2020 till close of working hours, at the following address: The General Manager Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Head Office, Inspection & Audit Division, and Jail Road (Panjethi) Mandi-HP 1750001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|