Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. Hindustan Shipyard Limited has announced the Job notifications to hire candidates who have the required eligibility for the positions of Designer Grade –IV, Office Assistant, Driver & More. We provide the direct link to apply online in bottom of this article. Interested candidates can download official details from our www.examsdaily.in website.
Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Hindustan Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Posts||
Designer Grade –IV, Office Assistant, Driver & More
|Last Date to Apply||
Eligibility Details for Grade –IV Posts:
- Full-time diploma in Mechanical /Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Marine Engineering with 60% marks (b) Certificate course in Auto CAD/ Tribon/ Catia/ Aveva Marine.
- Minimum Post Qualification experience: Should be proficient in CAD CAM software such as Auto CAD/ Tribon/ Catia/ Aveva Marine. Should have at least 01 year post qualification experience in Ship Construction/ Ship repairs/ Manufacturing or Design.
- SSC/ 10th class pass with valid driving license for Light/ Heavy Motor Vehicle Desirable: Ex-servicemen Driver Mechanical Transport Trade (DMT).
- Two years driving experience on light vehicles. Should be physically fit and have 6/6 vision. Colour vision should be normal. (b) Ex-servicemen having experience of driving vehicle of Board level officers of PSUs/ DPSUs or equivalent in Government organization or large organization of repute.
- Graduate with Sub Officer’s Course certificate from a recognized Fire Service Institution.
- Three years of post-qualification experience is required (b) Should be medically fit with nil disability. (c) Medical certificate at the time of discharge & PPO copy be enclosed in case of ex-servicemen.
- Full-time graduate with 60% marks (b) Typewriting Higher grade in English typing (b) Diploma/ Certification course in MS Office (c) Shorthand lower (desirable).
- Two years in Government/ PSUs/ state PSUs/ large organization of repute.
General Instructions for the Candidates:
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Other allowances includes Meals Allowance, Washing Allowance, Vehicle Maintenance Allowance and Children Education Allowance subject to eligibility as per the company rules.
- Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories as per Government rules. In case of ex-servicemen the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces however the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for internal candidates.
- Candidates from reserved categories fulfilling eligibility criteria may also apply for the posts earmarked for UR as per Government Rules.SC/ST candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format.
- OBC candidates at the time of interview have to submit declaration to the effect that the incumbent does not fall in Creamy Layer Section and also to produce non-creamy later certificate in the prescribed format as applicable for appointment for the posts under Govt. of India and Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings.
- OBC (non-creamy later) certificate by the competent authority should be issued in the current year Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to submit an Income and Asset certificate issued by Competent Authority prescribed under point no. 5 of department of Personnel and Training’s O.M No. 36039/1/2019-Estt. (Res) dated 31.01.2019. SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective categories, will be treated as General candidates and no relaxation in any criteria will be applicable to these candidates.
- However, they may indicate their actual category in online application so as to avail of application fees concession as applicable.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying.
- Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam. Candidate should write his/her Name, and Registration Number generated at the time of online registration, Post applied with Post Code and Date of Birth on the back side of the DD.
- Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with attested copies of Diploma / Degree, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates, NOC etc., and Annexure-I, must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services superscribing the name of the post & post code applied for on the envelope and it should reach General Manager (HR) A.C., Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam on or before 21 May 2020.
How to Apply for Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020:
We provide the direct link to apply online in bottom of this article. Interested candidates can download official details from our www.examsdaily.in website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|