Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended Notice Released. HSL is the pioneer Shipbuilding and Ship repair Yard functioning under the Ministry of Defence. The Company is looking for dynamic and result oriented personnel with proven track record for the various posts. So, candidates can apply online till 05.06.2020. Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)|
Designer Gr-IV, Junior Supervisor Gr-III, Office Assistant, Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV & Driver Grade V
21.05.2020 Extended Up to 05.06.2020
Last date to submit the hard copy of the online form
Last Date Extended
Last Date Extended Details:
Kind attention is invited to the advertisement notification no. HR/ES(S)/0102/01/2020 dated 08.03.2020 regarding recruitment of staff on Fixed Term Contract basis for Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam. The final dates for submission of online application and hardcopy of application along with enclosures have been extended as shown below:
|Last date for ONLINE submission of application for all posts (Once submitted editing is not allowed)||
05 Jun 2020 Upto 1700 hrs
Last date for receipt of copy of the printed Online Application, DD along with mandatory enclosures by Post / Courier
10 Jun 2020 Upto 1700 hrs
The other terms and conditions remain unchanged. Candidates, who have already applied, need not apply afresh again.
Application Fee is Rs.200/-.
How to Apply?
(Note: Please read the instructions carefully before filling the online application)
- The Application should be submitted ONLINE via https://www.hslvizag.in.
- Candidates should possess a valid E-mail id and it should remain active for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidate should upload his/her photograph (20-50KB) and signature (10-20KB) in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates must have the DD (Demand Draft) payment details for the respective post before applying online.
- Candidate are requested NOT be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of web page while filling the online application.
- Candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the online application.
- Click on “Careers” under “Human Resources”. Visit “Current Openings” link to view the openings available.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully. Candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility against the recruitment posts.
- Click on the respective link under “Apply Now” to submit the application online.
- Registration process contains 3 stages 1) Personal Details 2) Education Details and 3) Payment Details.
- Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or SUBMIT button to finally submit the application. Verify the filled data carefully before submitting, once submitted you’re NOT allowed to Edit / modify the application.
- After successful completion of all the stages you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Candidates who have chosen SAVE (button) option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using Edit Application option at a later time before the closing date.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the Registration ID and a link to view your submitted application form.
- Candidates are also advised to check their SPAM if the emails does not reach Inbox.
- Take a print-out (hard copy) of the filled Online Application for future reference.
- It is mandatory to write ONLINE Registration Number, Name, and Date of Birth at the back of the Demand Draft (DD).
- Keep your DOB and Registration ID confidential.
- In case of difficulty in registration or for any clarification, candidates may contact email@example.com electronically.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|