HMT Limited Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Hindustan Machine Tools Limited – Applications are invited from the Ex-Employees who have superannuated / retired from the services of HMT Limited & its Subsidiary Companies / Units for the below mentioned posts for one year at HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore, on contract basis. Upper age should not be more than 61 years as on 01.06.2020. HMT Limited Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
HMT Limited Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Hindustan Machine Tools Limited|
Candidates possess Mat + ITI / NAC IN Fitter Trade
Consolidated Remuneration (per month) – Rs 120/- per std. hour
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
How to Apply?
Applications should be made only in the prescribed application format given below. If required a separate sheet may be attached. Completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted in person/ by post/ speed Post to the OGM (ISP&HR), NMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore-134 101 so as to reach on or before 10.06.2020 by 02:00 PM. The date of interview will be conveyed later on.
- Candidates who retired in the similar grade and fulfil the criteria of qualification and experience in line need only apply.
- The contract engagement will be temporary in nature. The contract will be initially for a period of one year from the date of engagement strictly as per the terms of contract and the same can be extended or terminated based on the requirement of the Company/performance of the individual.
- The contractual engagement will be for a specific period. The Associates so engaged will neither have any right nor lien on the job held by him /her and shall not claim regular employment.
- The engagement as Associates shall not be considered as a case of re employment and shall not be construed as in the service for the purpose of pension\any other retirement benefits.
- During the period of engagement, the Associate should not take up any assignment / jobs outside the Organization.
- The Associates so engaged will be required to make his / her services, be available on Holidays / weekends as and when called upon to do so in exigencies for which no additional remuneration be paid.
- The candidate should be less than 61 years of age with minimum 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
- The Associates will be paid remuneration as specified above. Applicable statutory deductions, if any, will be deducted at source.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
- The engagement will be subject to submission of medical fitness certificate certifying that the candidate is medically fit for the job which is to be assigned to him / her.
- Satisfying all the above conditions, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Minority candidates as per the Presidential Directives.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.