HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Applications are invited from the qualified and experienced professionals for various requirements purely on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis for Specific Project. The HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2020 details of requirements are as below.
HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||HMT Machine Tools Limited|
|Post Name||Project Deputy Engineer (Sales & Servicing), Project Asst. Engineers (Sales & Servicing), Project Deputy Engineer (Corporate Planning), JR. Officer(Admin & Hr)|
Candidates should be Engineering graduate/possess Diploma/Degree in Engineering/ MBA / PGDBM
The candidate should have Max 40yrs of age limit as on 01.06.2020
Grade /Scale of Pay:
PS-III grade /8600-250-14600(1997 Pay Scale) CTC approx.Rs.6.70 Lacs
Shortlisted Candidates appearing for interview have to produce all the original documents at the time of document verification.
Application & Processing Fee:
A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft:
General, EWS & OBC (which includes Rs. 500/- as Application Fee and Rs. 250/- as Processing fee) – Rs.750/-
SC/ST category – Rs.250/-only as the processing fee is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
Persons with Disability (PwD) – No fee
HMT Machine Tools Ltd, Bangalore by any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore, is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
How to Apply?
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the Demand Draft and a set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates should be produced at the time of interview).
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” __________”so as to reach the following address on or before 08.07.2020. Dy. General Manager (CP&HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, 59, HMT Bhavan, Bellary Road, Bangalore -560 032
- Candidate applying for two posts shall submit separate application forms clearly mentioning the post applied for along with separate DDs.
- Application has to be sent through Ordinary post/Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier only.
- Candidates are also required to send their details in an excel sheet in the following format, to be mailed to email@example.com. The subject of the e-mail should be Application for the post of _____________________‟ and the same should reach us on or before 08.07.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|