HNGU Recruitment 2020 Notification released on the official site. Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has released the notification for filling up the Teaching Assistant post on the official site. Candidates can apply for the post on or before 16/07/2020. HNGU Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
HNGU Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
- For the post of Asso. Professor/ Asstt. Professor/ Teaching Assistant and Guest Faculty, Qualifications as per UGC, AICTE, Council of Architecture & University norms are required.
- For Lab Assistant: – Bachelor Degree in relevant Subject. However Post Graduate Degree holder will be preferable.
- For Technical Officer-B.E, E.C/Instrumentation/B.Tech Electronics and Three years Experience in instruments repairing. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and five year experience of instruments repairing in laboratory at college or university level.
- For Technician – Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics and three year experience or I.T.I Instrumentation/Electronics and five years experience in instruments repairing
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ B. Arch/ M. Arch/ Diploma
- Director- Rs. 100,000/-
- Associate Professor Rs.75, 000/-
- Asstt. Professor Rs.45, 000/-
- Artist – Rs.40, 000/-for Architecture
- Guest Faculty Rs.25, 000/-
- Teaching Assistant Rs.20, 000/-
- Technical Officer Rs.15, 000/-
- Technician Rs.10, 000/-
- Lab Assistant Rs.10, 000/-
The process fee for the post of Teaching posts shall be Rs.300/- and for the Laboratory Assistant shall be Rs.200/-.
Candidate’s selection is based on Interview only
How to Apply?
Online Applications are invited for a Walk-in-interview which is to be held for the following adhoc positions as shown below. The prescribed Form is available on the university website: www.ngu.ac.in. The process fee for the post of Teaching posts shall be Rs.300/- and for the Laboratory Assistant shall be Rs.200/-. The Draft of this process fee shall be submitted along with the printout of filled up form. The Draft shall be in favor of Registrar H.N.G.U. Patan.
Printout of the filled up form in one copy along with documents is to be submitted at the office of the university from 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon on the interview date. The time and date of the interview is as shown below. Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with original certificates and Xerox copies.