Home Ministry approves FCRA Registration to Golden Temple for 5 years. Union Home Ministry has approved Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) licence to Sri Harmandir Sahib or the Golden Temple at Amritsar in Punjab for period of five years.
It will now enable the Golden Temple to receive foreign donations.
The foreign contribution can be used by the Sikh shrine for providing financial and medical assistance to the needy. It can also be used to organise langar which is a free community kitchen.
The FCRA registration has been given in the name of the ”Sachkhand Sri Harmandir Saheb Sri Darbar Saheb Punjab Association”, a body set up in 1925.
About Home Ministry:
- Union Minister – Amit Shah
- Minister of State – G. Kishan Reddy
1) The Ministry of Home Affairs issued an advisory calling which app as “unsafe”? – Zoom App
2) What is the constituency of Home Minister Amit Shah? – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
3) Recently, Home Ministry approved renaming of Manduadih railway station as Banaras. The Railway station is located in which state? – Uttar Pradesh
4) Home Minister Amit Shah distributed 100 electric potter wheels under which Yojana? – Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana of KVIC
5) The International webinar on the theme of Lokmanya Tilak – Swaraj to Self-reliant India was inaugurated by which minister? – Union Minister Amit Shah
6) Name the Book that is released by Amit Shah. The Book explains various works by PM Narendra Modi during his tenure – Karmayoddha Granth
7) Which Sikh guru built the Golden Temple at Amritasar ? – Arjan Dev
8) The Golden Temple was built in which year? – 1604
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|