Honda Off Campus Drive 2020 OUT – Apply Here. Honda has decided to recruit the candidates with the help of conducting the Off-Campus Drive for Supervisor, Aftermarket Materials Job role. The candidates who are 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Passedouts can eligible to apply. Candidates should register online as soon as possible. Honda Aircraft Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants.
Honda Off Campus Drive
Name of the Board
Supervisor, Aftermarket Materials
Year of Passing
|2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021|
|Last date to Register||
As soon as Possible
Off Campus Notification Released
Honda Off Campus Drive 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates whose age is above 18 are only eligible to apply.
Honda Off Campus Drive 2020 Qualification:
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field and 5+ years of relevant experience. Forecasting customer demand is required but you may have experience with rotable inventory management and/or vendor recovery. You enjoy leading others and have experience leading direct reports and managing projects. You have used SAP, or a similar ERP system, to manage complex inventory. Experience in the aviation industry is strongly preferred.
Candidate’s Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the inventory strategy, including rotable and rental inventory, to optimize inventory levels and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Engage and collaborate with the Technical Support, Supply Chain Management and Quality teams to drive countermeasures for any underperforming material or supplier challenges, including vendor recovery processes.
- Prioritize and adjust strategic plans and initiatives according to organizational, regulatory, and market drivers (e.g., new product developments, continuous improvements, etc.).
- Manage and develop your team through recruitment, training, coaching, motivating, evaluating, and ensuring (24/7) customer support.
- Good coding skills.
- Minimum knowledge of networking.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like C, C+, JAVA, DBMS, and OS.
- Willing to work 24X7 shifts.
- Extend the session hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge about their academic subjects.
- Must relocate to any locations.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|