Honda Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Honda Mfg of Indiana, LLC has released the vacancy notification for the post of Weldability Engineer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Notification for this recruitment was released recently on the official site. Notification Details and apply online link is given in this page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Honda Mfg of Indiana, LLC|
|Post Name||Weldability Engineer|
About this position
- Daily quality and efficiency confirmation of robotic resistance spot weld and MIG welding equipment/ processes for advanced high strength steel and aluminum.
- Daily troubleshooting of mass production RSW and GMAW equipment/ processes including situation appraisal, countermeasure, and effectiveness confirmation.
- Write specifications for, and support installations of mass production manufacturing and welding equipment.
- Setup, collect, analyze, and improve weld parameter data from networked welding controls.
- Direct/ Set up testing and develop resources for equipment and process improvement. Generate reports, control/ track project progress, and present results to assigned managers.
- New Model process development and verification (welding parameters, quality confirmation systems) investigate drawings and models of car parts for weldability.
- Setup, track and control Weld quality check systems (Nondestructive testing, Driver check, Destruct) Make, update and revise training material for joining and inspection/quality check processes.
- Conduct training to improve department skill level.
- Project management.
- Troubleshooting production welding systems.
- Problem countermeasure development and implementation.
- Production Support.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs and operate vibrating hand tools.
- Assess and countermeasure previous shift weld integrity related issues.
- Work on short and long term process weld integrity improvement projects.
- Answer manufacturing calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain and consolidate weld consumables. Support production to achieve daily targets.
- Monitor equipment run rate and support production to reduce downtime.
- Analyze weld conditions, make adjustment to improve condition, and monitor results.
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 3 months experience within manufacturing environment.
BS in Welding Engineering/ Engineering Technology (or related major) or equivalent demonstrated experience/skills.
A few other important details
Travel 3-4 times per year or as business needs require. Work weekends and various shifts as needed. 10-20 hours of overtime per week.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|