HPCL Recruitment 2020 Released. HPCL invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Officer – Company Secretary Post vacancies online. Commencement of online application: 09th September 2020& the Apply Online Last Date is 16th October 2020. Candidates can check Qualification details from our website.
|Board Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Officer – Company Secretary|
The Age Limit Maximum 30 years for eligible to apply the officer posts.
- Associate Membership (ACS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) & 2.
- Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters/years), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters/years) for PwBD candidates from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Additional Qualification in Law (LLB/LLM), MBA Finance, CFA,CA, ICWA and other certifications post membership qualification by ICSI is preferred.
Officer – Company Secretary Rs.60, 000/- Rs.1,80,000/-
Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria based on scrutiny of the application and resume submitted in the online application, will be considered for further selection process. The multiple stage process may comprise of one or multiple short listing tools like application screening (on eligibility criteria), resume short listing (on basis of no of years of work experience, educational qualification, academic marks etc), Interview etc. In the event of number of applications being large, the Company will adopt/modify short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
How to Apply??
Online Application will be accepted from 1400 hrs on 9 th September 2020 till 1400 hrs on 16th October 2020.
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
Apply online only on https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / jif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form. (Candidates uploading any image other than their passport size photo will not be shortlisted)
STEP 2: Candidate has to upload resume in prescribed format (in pdf/word format less than 100kb). Prescribed format of resume is available on career page of HPCL website.
STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and resume along with the online application form.
STEP 4: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Resume to be uploaded must be in standard format as given on Official website
- In the event of non-receipt/submission of complete application from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL.Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Photo to be uploaded must be of passport size standard and uploading of any other image will result in cancellation of candidature.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|