HPPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Salary Up to Rs. 34,800/- PM for Drug Inspector Post | OTRS Direct Link Available Here. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Drug inspector belongs to the department of Health Safety and Regulation. Total numbers of vacancies are 09. Last date for receipt of application and fee payment last date is 02.04.2021. Candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment are advised to check eligibility criteria here and proceed to apply online. Refer this page for further details and Online Registration form direct link also available on this page.
HPPSC recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Name of the post
|Number of vacancy||
Last date to apply
|Last date to pay fee||
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should 45 years and below as on 01.01.2021 is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or a Post-
Graduate Degree in Chemistry with pharmaceutics as essential subject of an University established in India by the Law or its equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purpose or the Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) obtained by passing the Examination with “Analysis of Drugs and pharmaceuticals” as one of the subject.
Candidate should have a Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800/- Per month from the respective board.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The candidates applying for the posts should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of Screening Test/ examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|General Category / EWS||Rs. 400/-|
|SC of HP / ST of HP / OBC / BPL of HP / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|Female candidates / Ex-servicemen of Hp||No fee|
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- Degree/ certificate along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
- Category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, Ward of Ex. Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities etc.
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate in case of reserved category candidates
- Candidates applying under EWSs category will have to submit either ‘Income &Asset Certificate’ or valid BPL Certificate.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of HPPSC website.
- Select “Advertisement” option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click ORA option on Home page.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click submit and Print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to Apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
02.04.2021 is the last date to Apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 09 vacancies offered for HPPSC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.