HPPSC Recruitment Process 2020 Press Note has released on the official website. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in continuation of its stride to increase the transparency and fairness in the selection process to various jobs has taken the historic decision by making changes to the selection process for filling up of various posts through Commission. We provide the direct link to download the HPPSC Press Release in this article. In order to enhance the faith of candidates, fairness, impartiality and independence in the selection process, Commission in its meeting held on 18th May 2020 decided to count the score of written test for drawing the final merit in all categories of jobs being filled through HP Public Service Commission. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in its meeting held on 18-05-2020 decided to amend further the provisions of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Procedure & Transaction of Business and Procedure for the conduct of Examinations & Personality Tests Etc.) Rules, 2018 notified vide Office Order No.3- 8/86-PSC dated 12-11-2018, as amended from time to time. We provide the all the details for applied/ applicable candidates. Interested candidates can download the all latest updates of HPPSC from our Examsdaily website.
HPPSC Recruitment Process 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Details||Various Posts|
|Total Vacancy||As Per Norms|
|Official Meeting Date||18-05-2020|
|Status||Press Note Released|
|Press Note Released Date||21-05-2020|
HPPSC Official Meeting Details:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in its meeting held on 18-05-2020 decided to amend further the provisions of the Himachal Pradesh. The existing procedure of selection for those posts where there is no procedure defined in the R. & P. Rules prescribed for the post, the selection was based on the screening test followed by personality test and no weightage was given to the score of written test being screening test, merit was drawn purely on the basis of personality test cum viva-voce. Though the process of selection to various jobs had always been fair and based on merit but sometimes the concerns were being raised from various quarters for not giving weightage to written / Screening test score. It is worthwhile to mention that in last two years Commission under the chairmanship of Maj. Gen. D.V.S. Rana, AVSM,SM, VSM (Retd.) has taken many steps to increase the efficiency of the commission by engineering some changes to core functioning of Commission office through technology intervention and strengthening of capacity and capability of the office. We provide the decisions of the HPPSC Official Meeting. Interested candidates can read the following selection process details.
Selection Process Details of HPPSC:
1) One Time Registration of Candidates: Introduced in April 2018, a candidate has to register only once with HPPSC in his lifetime, qualification based data can be accessed anywhere and can also be used for reference.
2) On line Conduct of Examination: Commission started the conduct of Computer Based Screening Test in May 2018, to reduce the time schedule, results are now being declared within 10 to 15days of conduct of test. To infuse transparency in the process My Examination My Online Review was also started with this, answer sheet with answer key is uploaded within 30 minutes of closing of the test. Secrecy is ensured by location of servers with in PSC premises.
3) Computer Based Examination Hall with in Commission Premises: Ultramodern computer lab with 350 laptops hp i5 core, 7 th generation processor and 20 KVA power backup has been made functional within premises to reduce the dependence of commission for conduct of tests on other institutions.
4) Timelines defined for disposal of requisitions: Personality/ Screening test based 2-3 months which was 6-8 months earlier, for two tier examination 5-6 months vis -a -vis 12- 14 months earlier and for three tier examination 9 to10 months from 15-16 months previously.
5) Installation of Elevator for differently abled persons : An amount of Rupees 57 lakhs has been sanctioned for the purpose and work has been awarded to HPPWD.
6) Sheltered sitting facility with capacity of about 80 persons for the people accompanying the appearing candidates has also been created just outside the Office entrance.
7) Complete modernization of the IT infrastructure of HPPSC office.
8) New interactive website of Commission has been made live with bilingual user interface.
9) Mobile Application of Commission launched in Jan 2018: Android as well as iOS based application for candidate facilitation.
10) Advanced publication of upcoming schedule of events; examination/interview for each quarter so that candidates are well informed and can plan and prepare accordingly.
11) Complete CCTV surveillance of HPPSC office premises
12) Facilitation centre for listening to the candidate grievances has been activated and complete interaction is covered in the CCTV.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|