HPPSC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) 2020 Released – Download Examination Instructions Here. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the conduct of HPPSC Examinations. The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is available in the official site. Candidates can also download HPPSC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in this blog. Follow us to get daily updates.
The Students/ candidates and the accompanying parents may need to move in and out of State due to competitive / selection examinations. Hence, their movement has been facilitated by waiving off the condition of quarantine, if they exit or re-enter the State or vice-versa within a period of 72 hours by the Government (in the department of Revenue)-Disaster Management Cell.
The Admit Card issued by the examination authority shall be a valid document to enter and exit the State & no separate registration will be required by the student/candidate & the accompanying parent.
- Entire examinations centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be disinfected with Sodium Hypochlorite solution (1%) as per guidelines of department of Health Government H.P.
- Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries after staff verification is done.
- Sanitizer bottles with dispenser should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff/ observer room, etc. and should be replenished regularly.
- All liquid handwash bottles/soap cakes should be replenished in restrooms and entry gate whenever required.
- Candidate seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (desk and the chair) after every session.
- All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected with Sodium Hypochlorite solution (1%) .
- All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc should be disinfected.
- Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
- All the trash bins should be cleaned.
- Staff verification and self- declaration as suggested below must be done as soon as they report at the centre
- Exam functionary must submit self- declaration about health status.
- Thermo gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point.
- If any Examination functionary fails to meet the self- declaration criteria, or thermo gun check, he/ she will be asked to leave the examination centre immediately.
- Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
- Cleanliness and hygienic conditions as per safety and health advisories of the
- concerned government departments are to be maintained at all time.
- Downloading of ‘Arogya Setu’ App may be advised for every staff and candidate.
- Avoid crowding at entry and exit points.
- Senior staff should monitor the entry and exit. There should be proper marking with at least 2 meter distance where candidates stand while waiting for opening of the examination centre. Exit of candidates should permitted one by one.
- Thermal Screening of candidates, wearing of face mask, Sanitizing of hands etc. be ensured.
- The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, and proper hand gloves.
- The candidates should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the Attendance sheet.
- Candidates having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be made to sit in a separate room.
- Hand washing stations with facilities of liquid soap should be made available so that every student can wash her/ his hand frequently.
- Keeping in view the physical distancing, institutions should have adequate room capacity to meet the proper seating arrangement for examination. Minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters.
- Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
- Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensured
- Dustbins must be cleaned and covered properly
- Name and number of other staff such as Housekeeping ,Security Guards, etc will be maintained.
- HPPSC will maintain the data base of candidates on the basis of attendance and seating plan submitted by the Centre Supervisor .
- Rooms-wise data base of candidates and staff on duty shall also be maintained
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|