HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended – Apply Online for 943 TGT, MLT and HPSSSB Vacancies. HPSSSB Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 05.03.2020 to 03.04.2020 till 11.59 PM. But now It is notified for the information of all the desirous/eligible candidates that keeping in view the Lockdown/curfew imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19 during the filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for various posts advertised vide Advertisement No. 36-1/2020 published in Amar Ujala and The Tribune on 04.03.2020, the Commission has decided to extend the last date of submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) upto 05.06.2020 till 11.59 PM, thereafter link will be disabled.
The desirous/eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s website http:/ /www.hpsssb.hp.eov. in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted & will be rejected straightway. Other terms & conditions remains the same as mentioned in the detailed advertisement. thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available in our blog.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (hppsc)|
Junior Officer(It), Junior Scale Stenographer, Supervisor (Re-Designated As Work Inspector), Sub Inspector Of Fisheries, Medical Laboratory Technician Grade-Ii, Pharmacist (Allopathy), Laboratory Assistant, Radiographer (Allopathy),Junior Technician, Assistant Programmer, Supervisor, Sr. Assistant (Accounts), Operator, Computer Assistant, Steno-Typist and other posts
|Last Date to Apply||
Extended Last Date Apply
Last Date Extended
HPPSC Supervisor Selection Process 2020:
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria. If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/ required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage
HPPSC Supervisor Application Fee 2020:
- The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure – Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex – Servicemen of HP – Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC / ST / OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/ OBC Persons with Disability) – Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind / Visually Impaired of H.P – No Fee
Important Instructions for Filling Up Online Applications:
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. Jyoti Kumari & ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Nelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants’ viz-aviz vacancies & other circumstances.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing date of applications.
- If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form:
- The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details
- After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature
- The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post
- If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option
- Make payment.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|