HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 – Last Date Extended. Its information for the candidates that keeping in view the lockdown/ curfew imposed to contain the spread of COVID – 19 during the filling up online recruitment applications for various posts. The commission has decided to extend the last date of submission of online application form up to 05.06.2020 till 11.59 PM, thereafter link will be disabled.Other terms & Conditions remains the same as mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
HPSSSB Recruitment 2020
|Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
Junior Officer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Sub inspector & Other posts
Last date Extended
Instructions For Filling Up Online Applications:
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to BonafideHimachalis.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. JyotiKumari&ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP &ors V/s NelamKumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicantsviz-aviz vacancies & other circumstances.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing date of applications.
- If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|