HSSC PTI Result, Admit Card & DV/Interview Details 2020 Released. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the Result of Written Examination and notice to candidates for Scrutiny of Documents-cum-Interview for the post of PTI of School Education Department, Haryana against Advt. No. 06/2006, and Cat No. 23. So, candidates can download the HSSC PTI Result & DV/Interview Details 2020 in the mentioned below link in our blog.
HSSC Result 2020:
Name of the Board
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
Result & DV/Interview Details and admit card Released
HSSC Exam Date:
On the basis of Written Examination held on 23.08.2020 for the post of PTI of School Education Department, Haryana against Advt. No.06/2006 , Category No.23, the candidates bearing following Roll Nos. have been called for Scrutiny of Documents-cum-interview/viva-voce provisionally and further subject to the fulfillment of their eligibility conditions as per respective advertisement and service Rules.
- The Scrutiny of Documents-cum-interview of the above candidates will be held on 01.10.2020, 03.10.2020 and 04.10.2020.
HSSC Admit Card:
- The candidates are advised to download the Admit Card for interview from the website of the Commission on/after 27.09.2020. Date wise detail of Schedule with venue will be issued later.
- Scrutiny of Documents will be conducted on the basis of advt. no. 6/2006 dated 20.07.2006. Candidates shall bring all documents as per the condition & Criteria of advt. no. 6/2006.
- The candidate having Roll Number 60239275 is called for Scrutiny of Documents-cum-interview provisionally.
- Appearance in scrutiny of documents-cum-interview of any candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of final selection. In case a candidate does not appear for Scrutiny of Documents-cum-Interview/Viva Voce no further opportunity will be given thereafter.
- While every care has been taken in preparing and uploading the result, possibility of inadvertent/technical errors cannot be ruled out. The Commission reserves the right to rectify the same later on.
- The result is also available on the website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. SOP’s & guidelines for prevention of spread of Covid-19 issued by Ministry of Health & Family welfare Government of India should be followed by candidates.