IASE Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Professor & Other Vacancies. Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) has released a notification for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Faculty of Humanities and Social Science – Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 15.08.2020. Candidate can download the notification from the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
IASE Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE)|
Assistant Professor & Other Posts
IASE Recruitment Vacancy:
- Professor – 01
- Assistant Professor – 31
- Librarian – 01
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Science:
- Professor – 03
- Associate Professor – 08
- Assistant Professor – 09
IASE Recruitment Qualification:
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- At least 55%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test at national level accredited by the UGC. (OR)
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009
Faculty Of Education:
- Post-graduate degree with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Post-graduate degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
- D. degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- At least 10 years of teaching experience in University Department of Education or College of Education.
- Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences with minimum 55% marks and
- Ed. degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. (OR)
- Postgraduate (MA) degree in Education with minimum 55% marks and B.Ed./B.El.Ed. degree with minimum 55% marks.
- A Ph.D. Degree in library science/information science/documentation /archives and manuscript keeping.
- A Master‘s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point -scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library (OR)
- Ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science
How to Apply for IASE Recruitment:
- Application must reach to the office of deemed to be university (by post/by email) latest by 15.08.2020.
- Name of Faculty, Post and subject must be clearly mentioned in application without which the application will not be considered.
- Single application for multiple posts cannot be considered. Separate application be required for each post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|