IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Check Here. Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has released the eligibility criteria for the post of Clerk. Candidates can know the detailed information of Eligibility criteria and apply for the post if he/she fulfills the criteria. Eligibility Criteria is given in our blog and Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
Name of the Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection|
Eligibility Criteria Released
- The exam comprises of two stages- Preliminary and Main.
- Application Form for IBPS Clerk can only be filled online at its official website i.e. ibps.in.
- The preliminary examination will be conducted on December 12, 13 and 29, 2020 Shortlisted candidates will appear for the IBPS Clerk Main exam on January 24, 2021.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a University recognized by Government of India. Candidate must know to speak, read and write the language of the particular state that they are applying for.
- The minimum age requirement for IBPS Clerk is 20 years and the maximum is 28 years. Candidate born later than September 1, 2020 will not be considered eligible.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility as per Educational Qualification:
IBPS Clerk Degree Eligibility:
In order to pass IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria, a candidate should have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from the Government of India recognized college/ university, as on 12/09/2020. Candidates having any equivalent qualification that is recognized by Central Government are also eligible to apply.
Computer Literacy is a must. Candidate must possess operating as well as working knowledge of Computer System. For this, candidates should have followed – (a) Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Operations/ Language Or (b) Should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ Institute/ College.
Proficiency in Local Language:
Candidates should also be proficient in the language of the state from which they are applying. This means that the candidates should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the state of union territory from which they are applying. In cases where the college/ university provides CGPA or OGPA, candidates need to convert the same into the percentage, up to 2 places of decimal and accordingly fill it in the application form.
The selected candidates are also required to produce a certificate, mentioning the university norms for the grade to percentage conversion as well as the percentage of marks that the student has secured, and it should be signed by an appropriate authority.
For candidates from colleges/ universities where web certificate is released or the result is published online, the candidates must produce a relevant document, signed by the appropriate authority, in original, with clear mention of candidate’s date of passing. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. The candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Ex-servicemen who do no possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on October 10, 2020. Such certificates should be dated on or before October 10, 2020.
IBPS Clerk Citizenship/ Nationality:
- A candidate must be either of the following
- An Indian National or can be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who have settled in India. A person of Indian origin who has originally migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- Candidate belonging to countries other than India must present an eligibility certificate issued by authorities recommended by the Government of India.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|