IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 – Check Exam Centre Details and Other Guidelines. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for the post of clerk. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Candidates had already started to apply from 02.09.2020 onwards. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can know the exam centre details in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Start Date to Apply||02.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30.09.2020|
|Status||Exam Centre Details and Other Guidelines|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Online Preliminary exams and those for Online Main exams is available here
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS
|State /UT /
|Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination
|Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool,
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar
Haveli and Daman & Diu
|19||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi,
Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram
|21||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodra|
|22||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Hissar|
|Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|25||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||
|26||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||
|27||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi,
|Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Aurangabad, Mumbai/
Thane/ Navi Mumbai,
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|40||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai,
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Sitapur, Varanasi||
Meerut, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Varanasi
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||
Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri
Following items are not allowed inside the examination centre
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. – (Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. The candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting).
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
- All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
- Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations and police complaints. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. IBPS or any agency engaged with conduct of the online examination shall not take any responsibility for loss of any of the items. Responsibility of safekeeping of the same shall rest with the candidates at cost or no cost.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|