IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Last Date (23.09.2020). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online application for the Clerk post. Now it’s been reminder for the last date. Candidates who are not yet applied can apply online soon till 23.09.2020. Hurry up and Grab the opportunity job seekers. Candidates can apply online only till 23.09.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Last Date details are given below.
IBPS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
How to Apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required & pay the Application fee enter the details needed.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.