IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 OUT – Check Age Limit, Eligibility, Important Dates & Other Details Here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the post of Clerk. The Starting date to apply online is 02.09.2020 and the last date is 23.09.2020. Candidates can download the Notification from the official site. The Notification is also available in this blog. Follow us to get daily updates.
IBPS Clerk Notification Details
Name of the Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
Candidates should have the age Limit between 20 and 28 years to apply for this recruitment.
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory
- Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Important Dates:
- On-line registration Date: 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17.11.2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 18.11.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: 12.01.2021
- Online Examination – Main: 01.2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01.04.2021
IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
The Selection Process consists of
- Phase 1 – Computer Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks)
- Phase – 2 Computer Based Mains exam (200 Marks)
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
IBPS Clerk Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates – Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- For all others – Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|