IBPS CRP Clerk Registration Reopen Official Notice 2020 Released. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the supplementary Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Clerks – X (CRP Clerk – X). Candidates are advised to visit the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in or our site for details and updates, regularly. IBPS CRP Clerk Official Notice 2020 details are given below.
IBPS has released the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam on the 1st day of September 2020 to recruit 2557+ vacancies of clerical posts in 11 public sector banks. Candidates can have another opportunity to apply for the clerk posts and last chance the registration reopens. So, candidates are requested to apply through online soon.
IBPS CRP Clerk X Registration 2020:
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Clerks – X|
|Important Dates||Given Below|
Registration Reopens Details:
It has been decided by the competent authorities to reopen the registration window and invite applications for online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations by releasing this Supplementary Advertisement in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01.09.2020. This process is only for the following categories of applicants.
Important Apply Online Dates:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges – 23.10.2020 to 06.11.2020
- The last date of eligibility, in terms of educational qualifications, is changed to 06.11.2020.
- For other terms and conditions, candidates are requested to refer the Detailed Advertisement of CRP CLERKS-X dated 01.09.2020.
- Before registering online, candidates are advised to read the detailed notification dated 01.09.2020 and follow the instructions mentioned therein.
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.